Things are moving gradually forwards as the team get over the 2016 Rally and start the ball rolling for 2017! As per the last posting, next year’s event is on the 24th-25th June, and:
- Campsite bookings are now open! Book early for the lowest, super earlybird prices, to be sited with your friends, for quicker pre-booked entry, and to help with our forward planning. Do it now online!
- We have our AGM coming up: it will be held on Saturday 19th November at 10AM in the ‘Light Studio’ of the Railway Institute, York (just a few yards from York’s railway station). All are welcome – especially newcomers!
- Our next fundraising Sportive is set for the 21st May 2017. More details
will follow shortlyare up now, and online entries are open!
- The date for the Sportive is one week after the 2017 Coxwold Cyclists’ Service, another traditional, volunteer-organised Yorkshire event with a long history. As last year, we’re co-operating with publicity, so we’ve created some ‘print out and cut up at home’ cards which cover both events – please do download the PDF make some, then hand out to any fellow riders you may meet on your travels:
- FInally for now, we have a first draft of our 2017 publicity leaflet out! Already some improvements have been suggested and we’ll do a new one with these included soon, but here it is for now – please do share! The full-size JPG is here (best for sharing on social media) and the PDF is here (best for printing out).