2017 York Rally clothing is now available, to collect at the Rally, or by mail order! And please scroll down for York Rally badges, tote bags and show programmes!
This year, because of low take-up for women’s and children’s sizes we are only offering men’s styles as standard. But please contact us if you would women’s or children’s clothing and we will see what we can do! Similarly, this year fleeces are not listed, but contact us if you’d like one.
- Order by the 30th May 2017 to ensure that you can collect your order at Rally HQ. Otherwise, items are by mail order. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Prices are for UK orders only. For overseas enquiries, please contact us as below.
- Any money made from merchandise sales will help fund the revival of the York Rally, and as you wear your Rally clothing with pride you’ll be helping to spread the word about the event, too!
- We have a separate page for event volunteers, marshals etc. to order clothing at cost, with garments in different colours for easy identification on the day.
If you have any merchandise queries or suggestions, please contact us on email@example.com.
- T-shirt with printed logo: £10
- Polo shirt with embroidered logo: £13
- Hoodie with embroidered logo: £23
- Sweatshirt with embroidered logo: £17
Collection at the York Rally is free of charge. Otherwise postage is as follows:
- £2 per item for T-shirts and polo shirts.
- £4 per item for hoodies and sweatshirts, or £2 per additional item after the first.
- For orders including multiple items, the maximum postage charge is £10 per order.
- Everything now comes from Gildan, whose men’s sizing is as follows: S 34-36; M 38-40; L 42-44; XL 46-48; XXL 50-52; 3XL 54-56. All sizes are manufacturer’s guidance only.
- All items are available in Black, Grey, Royal Blue & Sapphire in sizes S to 3XL (except Sapphire, which is only available in sizes up to XXL, and Sapphire is also not available at all for polo shirts)
- Logos are on the front only.
Order items online below. Please note that you may need to adjust the postage manually if you order multiple items: choose the ‘additional item’ option for reduced postage on additional sweatshirts, hoodies and fleeces after the first item (in a single order) and if the total postage for any one order has reached £10, just use the ‘reached limit’ postage option so no more is added. If you have any questions feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.