A huge thanks to all of our 2022 volunteers – you made the event happen! We hope you – and new volunteers – will be back in 2023!
The Rally is an all-volunteer organised event, and we rely on the kindness of a small army of volunteers. Jobs range from sitting behind a desk to marshalling traffic, from leading rides to shifting tables for the Saddlebag Sale or Auction. You’re welcome to say if there are jobs you’d rather not do – or something you’d particularly like to be involved with.
- We’re also always looking for volunteers to act as guided ride leaders and back markers. You’ll be fully covered by Rally insurance for this – please see the rides page for more details.
- And if you could take an active role in some of the organising, that would be invaluable too! Please contact us about joining the organising team.
In keeping with the all-volunteer ethos of the event we do not offer ‘perks’ for volunteering. Volunteers (including all of the organising committee) are asked to book campsite pitches via the standard procedure if staying on site. We do need a team of volunteers on site from the Wednesday ahead of the Rally to help with set-up, and anyone participating in this is of course welcome to camp for the extra nights (Wed, Thurs) free of charge.
But we very much hope that you will find volunteering with the Rally rewarding!
If you’re able to help. please:
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 07467 321 443
- Mention you’re happy to volunteer when checking in at the campsite
- Or come to Rally HQ at any time during the event