York Rally 2022 campsite bookings are now open! Super-earlybird discount bookings are available until the end of December 2021…
The York Rally campsite is divided into two areas: a motor vehicle free section for lightweight campers, and then there are also plenty of ‘motorist’ pitches for car-carried tents, for caravans and for motorhomes.
- Each pitch booked includes 1 adult. You can add additional adults and children during the booking process.
- “Children” means under 18s. There is no charge for under 5s.
- The fee is for up to three nights camping (17, 18 & 19 June 2022), including shower use. Unfortunately for practical reasons we cannot offer any discount if you are staying for just one night.
- Site opens 4PM Friday, closes 10AM Monday.
- Prices are set so that the earlier you book, the cheaper it is. The online booking forms below always use the current prices. You are welcome to turn up on the day without a booking, but it will be slightly more expensive, and we also can’t allocate you a pitch alongside your friends or clubmates.
- Please note that advance bookings are not refundable.
- Please note that there are no electrical hook-ups available.
By booking a pitch you agree with the following statement: “I agree to comply with the organisers’ instructions and not to hold them responsible for any loss or damage to persons or property. I also agree to comply with the requirement of the Campers’ Code (copies available from the Camp Steward at the event, or in advance from firstname.lastname@example.org), especially the need to be quiet after 11pm each night. The organisers reserve the right to instruct those who fail to comply to leave the campsite, so as not to cause an unacceptable disturbance to other campers.”
Campsite bookings by post
If you have access to a printer, please download this 2022 Campsite Booking Form (.doc), or the same form as a PDF, fill it out and return it to the address given. Please use one form per pitch! And please enclose a stamped addressed envelope so that we can confirm your booking.
If you don’t have access to a printer, you are welcome to just send a cheque with a covering note. Please send it to: York Rally, 89a Spital Lane, Chesterfield S41 0HL
If you prefer, you could send just the cheque by post and all of the details on an email to email@example.com.
Alternatively, we can send you a form in the post. To request a form, please either write to the address above or call our campsite team on 01246 559 282 (preferably between 7:30pm and 9 pm). If there is no reply please speak very clearly and leave a number for us to call you back. If you do not hear back within a week please call again – the message will not have got through.
The last date by which postal bookings must arrive is 10th June 2022 – after this date please pay on arrival.
Campsite bookings online
Online bookings use a secure shopping cart system, and payment can be made by credit/debit card or via a PayPal account. You can use the “Show cart” button to go back to your shopping cart at any time.
Motorist pitch bookings (super-earlybird prices until 31st Dec)
Lightweight pitch bookings (super-earlybird prices until 31st Dec)
Contact the campsite team
If you have any queries or problems with the booking process please just contact our campsite team: firstname.lastname@example.org.