We are pleased to confirm that the Auction sale is back!
The Auction, which runs in the Lounge tent on Saturday afternoon, is your chance to see what you can make from your unwanted cycling items! Anything cycle-related is welcome – from complete bikes to interesting bits…
The provisional schedule is as follows:
Saturday 23nd June 2019
- 12.30 to 2 PM: Seller registration: book in your lots
- 2 to 3 PM: Viewing: potential buyers can inspect what’s on offer.
- 3 PM: The auction starts! It is expected to finish by 5 PM.
- This is a cash only sale : we will have no card facilities and cannot accept cheques.
- Any vaguely cycling related item is welcome!
- There is a £2 fee per lot entered in the auction, payable by the seller in advance.
- In addition, a 10% sellers fee and 10% buyers fee will apply. So if the hammer price is £100, the buyer will pay £110 and the seller will receive £90.
- Sellers may set a reserve.
- Proceeds from the York Rally auction are split 50/50 between the York Lions charity and Rally funds.
Full rules are shown below – please click to enlarge:
We are very grateful to the York Lions Club for their assistance in the running of the Auction!