We now have a dedicated mobile phone number for the Rally – please use it if you have any queries during the event, or indeed before. It will be manned 24 hours in the immediate run-up and while the Rally is happening. Outside those times, it may not always be answered straight away, but we will respond to messages ASAP.
York Rally enquiries mobile: 07467 321 443
Please use this number for non-urgent enquiries. For emergencies, there is a separate number:
York Rally Emergencies: 07596 831 541
Please call this number immediately if there is an accident, a threat to safety, or to report a lost child.
But in general, and especially for non urgent matters in advance of the event, we prefer that you contact the Rally by e-mail, and please be patient if a reply is not immediate. Everyone is a volunteer so day jobs sometimes get in the way!
- For general Rally enquiries, or if you are not sure which address to use, please send an email to email@example.com and it will reach several of the committee members automatically.
- For specific queries about the event, or if you represent a cycling organisation and would like to discuss the possibilities for showing what you do at the Rally, please contact the Event Co-ordinator: Paul Reid (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For trader/exhibitor enquiries, please use email@example.com
- For queries about campsite bookings, please contact the Campsite Steward: Athena Brumhead (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To propose running a ride from the Rally, or for queries about taking part in rides, please contact the Rides Co-Ordinator: Gary Knighton (email@example.com)
- To volunteer to help with the running of the Rally, please contact the Volunteer Co-Ordinator Jude Ainsworth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about the Friends of York Rally, or other payment or financial matters please contact our Treasurer: Rachel Thompson (email@example.com)
- For questions about this website, about promoting the Rally and press enquiries, please contact the Publicity Officer: Peter Eland (firstname.lastname@example.org)