2017 advance campsite bookings are now closed. But you are very welcome to just arrive and check in on the day: we will not run out of space!
The campsite opens at 4PM on Friday – on arrival please follow marshalls’ directions and check in at the campsite check-in marquee which is located just after you cross the horse racing track. If you arrive after 11PM on Friday, or before 9AM on Saturday please phone the York Rally mobile: 07467 321 443 as the check-in desk will be closed. If you arrive during the event and the desk is closed, please park up safely near the entrance and come to Rally HQ to check in.
The York Rally campsite is divided into two areas: a motor vehicle free section for lightweight campers, and then there are also plenty of ‘motorist’ pitches for car-carried tents, for caravans and for motorhomes.
- Each pitch booked includes 1 adult. You can add additional adults and children during the booking process.
- “Children” means under 18s. There is no charge for under 5s.
- The fee is for up to three nights camping (23rd, 24th & 25th June 2016), including shower use. Unfortunately for practical reasons we cannot offer any discount if you are staying for just one night.
- Site opens 4PM Friday, closes 10AM Monday.
- You are very welcome to come along without an advance booking – we will not run out of space.
- Motorist (on the day): £31 pitch (inc. one adult); extra adult £16, under 18s £5, under 5s: free.
- Lightweight (on the day): £26 pitch (inc. one adult), extra adult £11, under 18s £5, under 5s: free.
- Please note that advance bookings are not refundable.
- Please note that there are no electrical hook-ups available.
Campsite bookings by post
Postal bookings have now closed.
Campsite bookings online
Online bookings have now closed.
If you have any queries or problems with the booking process please just contact our campsite team: email@example.com.