Advance campsite bookings for 2017 are open! Book now for lower prices than on the day, to help our advance planning and to be sited with your friends or clubmates…
The York Rally campsite is divided into two areas: a motor vehicle free section for lightweight campers, and then there are also plenty of ‘motorist’ pitches for car-carried tents, for caravans and for motorhomes.
- Each pitch booked includes 1 adult. You can add additional adults and children during the booking process.
- “Children” means under 18s. There is no charge for under 5s.
- The fee is for up to three nights camping (23rd, 24th & 25th June 2016), including shower use. Unfortunately for practical reasons we cannot offer any discount if you are staying for just one night.
- Site opens 4PM Friday, closes 10AM Monday.
- Super-earlybird (book by 1st Jan 2017), earlybird (book by 1st April 2017) and advance (book by 16th June 2017) bookings are deeply discounted, as they help our advance planning. The current advance prices are shown in the relevant booking sections below. You are very welcome to come along without an advance booking – we will not run out of space – but we will not be able to site you with friends, and for payment on the day, the prices are set at higher rates than any of the advance options:
- Motorist (on the day): £31 pitch (inc. one adult); extra adult £16, under 18s £5, under 5s: free.
- Lightweight (on the day): £26 pitch (inc. one adult), extra adult £11, under 18s £5, under 5s: free.
- Please note that advance bookings are not refundable.
Campsite bookings by post
You are welcome to book by post if you wish – otherwise please use the online booking form below.
If you don’t have access to a printer, you are welcome to just send a cheque with a covering note. Please send to:
11 Lyndhurst Avenue
If you prefer, you could send just the cheque by post and all of the details on an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, we can send you a form in the post. To request a form, please either write to the address above or call our campsite team on 01482 843286 (preferably between 7 and 8 PM, Sunday to Thursday). If there is no reply please speak very clearly and leave a number for us to call you back. If you do not hear back within a week please call again – the message will not have got through.
The last date by which postal bookings must arrive is 16th June 2017 – after this date please pay on arrival.
Campsite bookings online
Online bookings use a secure shopping cart system, and payment can be made by credit/debit card or via a PayPal account. You can use the “Show cart” button (in the side menu bar) to go back to your shopping cart at any time.
Motorist pitch bookings
Lightweight pitch bookings
If you have any queries or problems with the booking process please just contact our campsite team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also see our merchandise page, where you can order York Rally badges, clothing and more for delivery or for collection at the Rally! You can add items to the shopping cart before you check out with your campsite booking, if you wish, so it can all be done with a single payment.
Click below to review your order and check out (pay):