Sorry, advance campsite bookings for the York Rally 2022 have now closed. But you’re very welcome to just turn up on the day – we will never run out of space.
The costs for on-the-day check-in are as follows:
Motorist pitch (including one person): £35
Extra person (adult) on motorist pitch: £20
Lightweight pitch (including one person): £30
Extra person (adult) on lightweight pitch: £15
Extra person (child under 18, over 5) on any type of pitch: £5
We can accept cash and most cards at check-in.
The York Rally campsite is divided into two areas: a motor vehicle free section for lightweight campers, and then there are also plenty of ‘motorist’ pitches for car-carried tents, for caravans and for motorhomes.
- Each pitch booked includes 1 adult. You can add additional adults and children during the booking process.
- “Children” means under 18s. There is no charge for under 5s.
- The fee is for up to three nights camping (17, 18 & 19 June 2022), including shower use. Unfortunately for practical reasons we cannot offer any discount if you are staying for just one night.
- Site opens 4PM Friday, closes 10AM Monday.
- Prices are set so that the earlier you book, the cheaper it is. The online booking forms below always use the current prices. You are welcome to turn up on the day without a booking (we will not run out of space!), but it will be slightly more expensive, and we also can’t allocate you a pitch alongside your friends or clubmates.
- Please note that advance bookings are not refundable – except if the event is cancelled, in which case full refunds will be made for all bookings.
- Please note that there are no electrical hook-ups available.
By booking a pitch you agree with the following statement:
“I agree to comply with the organisers’ instructions and not to hold them responsible for any loss or damage to persons or property.
I also agree to comply with the requirement of the Campers’ Code especially the need to be quiet after 11pm each night.
The Camper’s Code
The site will be open from 4pm Friday. All pitches are to be vacated by 10am Monday.
Pitch only behind the stake bearing your pitch number. Do not remove the stake.
Keep access clear at all times
No open fires are to be lit and barbecues should be used carefully
If you bring a dog, be considerate of others and keep them on a lead. Please exercise them well away from the site and please clean up after them.
The site speed limit for ALL vehicles is 5 mph. This includes cyclists
Motor vehicles may only be parked on a motorist pitch, beside any tent or caravan. Alternatively they can be parked in the main car park near the main entrance. Once parked on a camping pitch, cars should not be moved during the rally.
Motor vehicles must not be parked beside or enter into the lightweight camping area.
Noise is to be kept to a minimum between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am to avoid disturbance.
Rubbish is to be put in the bags provided and deposited in one of the skips when you leave. Barbecue coals are only to be disposed of in a skip once totally cold.
Chemical toilets must only be emptied into the collection tanks provided. The gulley in the enclosure is for caterers’ waste water only.
Dogs are permitted in all areas of the York Rally site except for any condoned off areas, including the arena and any other areas from which the general public is excluded and, with exception of assistance dogs, in the marquees or in the vicinity of catering areas. Dogs must be kept under close control and keepers are requested to refrain from using extending leads in all camping, trade and exhibition areas, other circulation areas and designated access routes. All waste from dogs must be disposed of appropriately and certainly not in the recycle bins.
The organisers reserve the right to instruct those who fail to comply with these rules to leave the campsite, so as not to cause an unacceptable disturbance to other campers.”
Campsite bookings by post
Sorry, postal bookings for 2022 are now closed. Please just turn up on the day!
Campsite bookings online
Sorry, online bookings for 2022 are now closed. Please just turn up on the day!
Keep updated with York Rally news
Sign up for our low-traffic newsletter: