Campsite bookings are now closed. But you are very welcome to turn up on the day – we will not run out of space.
The York Rally campsite is divided into two areas: a motor vehicle free section for lightweight campers, and then there are also plenty of ‘motorist’ pitches for car-carried tents, for caravans and for motorhomes.
- Each pitch booked includes 1 adult. You can add additional adults and children during the booking process.
- “Children” means under 18s. There is no charge for under 5s.
- The fee is for up to three nights camping (22nd, 23rd & 24th June 2018), including shower use. Unfortunately for practical reasons we cannot offer any discount if you are staying for just one night.
- Site opens 4PM Friday, closes 10AM Monday.
- Prices are set so that the earlier you book, the cheaper it is. The online booking forms below always use the current prices. You are welcome to turn up on the day without a booking, but it will be slightly more expensive, and we also can’t allocate you a pitch alongside your friends or clubmates.
- Please note that advance bookings are not refundable.
- Please note that there are no electrical hook-ups available.
By booking a pitch you agree with the following statement: “I agree to comply with the organisers’ instructions and not to hold them responsible for any loss or damage to persons or property. I also agree to comply with the requirement of the Campers’ Code (copies available from the Camp Steward at the event, or in advance from firstname.lastname@example.org), especially the need to be quiet after 11pm each night. The organisers reserve the right to instruct those who fail to comply to leave the campsite, so as not to cause an unacceptable disturbance to other campers.”
Campsite bookings by post
Sorry, campsite bookings by post for the 2018 York Rally are now closed. Please just turn up!
Campsite bookings online
Sorry, campsite bookings online for the 2018 York Rally are now closed. Please just turn up!
Keep informed about future Rallies:
To keep updated about future Rallies, please join our newsletter. It’s low-traffic and we keep on topic:
Contact the campsite team
If you have any queries or problems with the booking process please just contact our campsite team: email@example.com or leave a comment below.